Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Simpson Avatar



I read about this page in Karen's blog (she's one of the ladies behind Acropolis, more coming on that soon), and I found it pretty cool.



If you know me personally you will know I don't look anything like it. But in my defense the other guys were either too fat or too skinny. The thing is I don't know what my eyes, nose or mouth look like. I should have asked my wife Vivi to create my avatar. I will do so, and if it looks more like myself I'll change the pic. Until then, this is what I got.



So, go to the Simpson's movie site, create your own avatar and drop a line so I can see what you would look like in Springfield.



P.S: I'm using Windows Live writer now to write my posts.


P.S2: Last nite I went to the movies with my wife, my sister and her boyfriend to watch The Simpson Movie. It was excelent!!!


Edit: I Simpsonized myself and this is what I got, I think it looks more like me


No comments: