Monday, February 20, 2006

LATAM only!

Some time ago I received an email from Microsoft inviting me to participate in a developing contest. I've never done that, I thought, so I entered. I created an Windows app with Visual Studio 2005 (C#) which saves encrypted password to a file. The whole idea behind it is not remember every password you have, but to remember just one, the one that opens your file. I don't know if everybody can download it cause the contest is for latin america only, but if you want the app to check it out I'll be pleased to send it to you.
Hope to read your comments about it!

Hace algún tiempo recibí un mail de Microsoft invitándome a un concurso de desarrollo. Nunca entré a uno pensé, y me metí. Cree una aplicación Windows con Visual Studio 2005 (C#) que guarda contraseñas encriptadas en un archivo. La idea es no tener que recordar todas las contraseñas que uno maneja sino que recordar solo una, la que abre el archivo. Para verla y evaluarla pueden ir a www.desarrollonet2005.com , ahí pueden bajar la mía y las de los otros participante, si la mía (YAPS, así es el nombre) le parece buena, por favor vótela, ya que el premio mayor son U$S 2000.
Espero sus comentarios!

--
http://sgomez.blogspot.com

No comments: