Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The coolest .net translator site

I recently found this site and it helped me a lot.
I had downloaded a VB.Net sample and have been translating it to C# for several days. I have only a few errors but they´ve been driving me crazy. So I decided to look for a translator in the internet.
What I found is awesome, this guy who works at Microsoft made a VB.Net, C# translator and he published it on the web.
Is not only cool, you can also learn from it.
excellentt job Carlos!

Recientemente encontré este sitio y me ayudo pila.
Había bajado un ejemplo en VB.Net y habí­a estado traduciéndolo a C# por varios dias. Actualmente solo tengo unos pocos errores pero me he estado volviendo loco. Asique decidí­ buscar por algun traductor en internet.
Lo que encontré es espectacular, este tipo que trabaja en Microsoft creó un traductor de VB.Net a C# (y vice versa) y lo publicó en la web.
No solo es espectacular sino que se puede aprender de el.
Excelente trabajo Carlos!

I almost forgot...
Here's the url
http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/Default.aspx

No comments: